- Duke vs. Elon: What to Watch forPosted 24 hours ago
- A Cameron Crazie’s Look at the Upcoming Duke Football and Basketball SeasonsPosted 2 days ago
- Things Grayson Allen should jump over to make the off-season go by quickerPosted 7 days ago
- Kenny Dennard: Playing on the Jagged EdgePosted 1 week ago
- ACC Coastal Division PreviewPosted 1 week ago
- Duke Basketball: The Rapid Rise and Fall of Three Blue DevilsPosted 1 week ago
Tickets for Duke vs Kansas on Sale Tuesday
CHICAGO — A limited number of tickets for the 2013 State Farm Champions Classic will go on sale Tuesday, Oct. 1. The third annual event will be played Tuesday, Nov. 12, at the United Center in Chicago, featuring an ESPN doubleheader of Kentucky vs. Michigan State at 7:30 p.m. ET, followed by Duke vs. Kansas at 9:30 p.m.
Ticket prices range from $39 to $405 and can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com, by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 or by visiting the United Center box office (open Mon.-Sat. from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., hours may vary on event days).
The State Farm Champions Classic features:
- Four of the top six teams are ranked in ESPN.com early men’s preseason top 25: Kentucky is No. 1, Michigan State is No. 3, Kansas is No. 5 and Duke is No. 6.
- Three of the top four all-time winningest men’s college basketball programs: Kentucky (first), Kansas (second) and Duke (fourth).
- A combined 17 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championships (since 1939): Kentucky (eight), Duke (four), Kansas (three) and Michigan State (two).
- A total of 24 NCAA Final Four appearances in the past 21 years: Duke (seven), Michigan State (six), Kansas (six) and Kentucky (five).