- Duke Football: Despite Devastating Loss Duke Marches OnPosted 8 hours ago
- Duke Basketball: Blue Devils Take Care of Business Against TemplePosted 22 hours ago
- Duke Basketball: Preview of TemplePosted 2 days ago
- Duke Basketball: Takeaways from the Win over Michigan StatePosted 4 days ago
- Duke vs. North Carolina: What to Watch ForPosted 4 days ago
- ESPN Announces Christian Laettner 30 for 30 FilmPosted 4 days ago
Tickets for Duke vs Kansas on Sale Tuesday
CHICAGO — A limited number of tickets for the 2013 State Farm Champions Classic will go on sale Tuesday, Oct. 1. The third annual event will be played Tuesday, Nov. 12, at the United Center in Chicago, featuring an ESPN doubleheader of Kentucky vs. Michigan State at 7:30 p.m. ET, followed by Duke vs. Kansas at 9:30 p.m.
Ticket prices range from $39 to $405 and can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com, by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 or by visiting the United Center box office (open Mon.-Sat. from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., hours may vary on event days).
The State Farm Champions Classic features:
- Four of the top six teams are ranked in ESPN.com early men’s preseason top 25: Kentucky is No. 1, Michigan State is No. 3, Kansas is No. 5 and Duke is No. 6.
- Three of the top four all-time winningest men’s college basketball programs: Kentucky (first), Kansas (second) and Duke (fourth).
- A combined 17 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championships (since 1939): Kentucky (eight), Duke (four), Kansas (three) and Michigan State (two).
- A total of 24 NCAA Final Four appearances in the past 21 years: Duke (seven), Michigan State (six), Kansas (six) and Kentucky (five).