- Duke Basketball Recruiting: Coach K to Visit 2016 5-Star Recruits Next WeekPosted 10 hours ago
- Duke vs. Tulane: What to Watch forPosted 1 day ago
- Duke Basketball: 2015 Recruits in the Top 50 Composite RankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Three Top Blue Devils in Different Eras: Dawkins, Hill, and RedickPosted 3 days ago
- Why Adrian Wojnarowski Gets it Wrong with Mike Krzyzewski & USA BasketballPosted 4 days ago
- Observations from Duke’s win over KansasPosted 5 days ago
Tickets for Duke vs Kansas on Sale Tuesday
CHICAGO — A limited number of tickets for the 2013 State Farm Champions Classic will go on sale Tuesday, Oct. 1. The third annual event will be played Tuesday, Nov. 12, at the United Center in Chicago, featuring an ESPN doubleheader of Kentucky vs. Michigan State at 7:30 p.m. ET, followed by Duke vs. Kansas at 9:30 p.m.
Ticket prices range from $39 to $405 and can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com, by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 or by visiting the United Center box office (open Mon.-Sat. from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., hours may vary on event days).
The State Farm Champions Classic features:
- Four of the top six teams are ranked in ESPN.com early men’s preseason top 25: Kentucky is No. 1, Michigan State is No. 3, Kansas is No. 5 and Duke is No. 6.
- Three of the top four all-time winningest men’s college basketball programs: Kentucky (first), Kansas (second) and Duke (fourth).
- A combined 17 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championships (since 1939): Kentucky (eight), Duke (four), Kansas (three) and Michigan State (two).
- A total of 24 NCAA Final Four appearances in the past 21 years: Duke (seven), Michigan State (six), Kansas (six) and Kentucky (five).