- Observations from Duke’s win over ElonPosted 2 days ago
- Duke Recruiting: Blue Devils Make Final Five for 2015 Center Diamond StonePosted 4 days ago
- Poll: Will Duke Football beat Elon on Saturday?Posted 5 days ago
- Duke vs. Elon: What to Watch forPosted 6 days ago
- A Cameron Crazie’s Look at the Upcoming Duke Football and Basketball SeasonsPosted 1 week ago
- Dean Smith: A Legend but Still HumanPosted 1 week ago
Duke targets Theo Pinson and Harry Giles Featured in Broadcast
Tickets for the sold-out and much anticipated rematch between Greensboro Day School and Wesleyan Christian Academy may be impossible to come by, but fans can still see the game. NetCast Sports Network will be broadcasting the game online for those who are unable to attend in person.
This game will feature several future collegiate players as well as some of the top basketball prospects in the nation, including Christian Hairston of Greensboro Day who has signed with Furman University and teammate Reggie Dillard who will play college basketball at Presbyterian College.
Greensboro Day has several other solid collegiate prospects including uncommitted Reed Lucas, who helped the team remain undefeated until last week’s loss to Christ School. Christ School is led by 6’8” forward Shannon Hale, an Alabama commit.
Wesleyan has guard JaQuel Richmond who holds offers from Indiana and Ohio State, high profile Duke and UNC recruit Theo Pinson and one of the top freshman in the nation, Harry Giles, a 6’8 small forward with heavy interest from Duke, UNC, NC State and Wake Forest.
Tip off and broadcast time for this game is 7 PM ET, February 5, 2013.
Viewers can find the links to all broadcasts available from NetCast Sports by viewing the ‘Schedule’ link on NetCastSports.com
Direct link to watch Tuesday’s broadcast: NetCastSports.com/
NetCast Sports broadcasts multiple games during the high school and AAU season, and while monthly subscribers will automatically have access to the game, NCSN has made available ‘day passes’ at a discounted price of $1.99.