- Why Adrian Wojnarowski Gets it Wrong with Mike Krzyzewski & USA BasketballPosted 1 day ago
- Observations from Duke’s win over KansasPosted 2 days ago
- Duke Basketball: Rank the Blue Devils’ Biggest Competition in the ACCPosted 4 days ago
- Five Questions – Football Edition – for Rock Chalk Blog about Duke vs. KansasPosted 4 days ago
- Duke vs. Kansas: What to Watch forPosted 5 days ago
- Duke Women’s Basketball: When the Blue Devils Beat the National ChampsPosted 6 days ago
Recruiting Profile: 2015 Power Forward Ivan Rabb
6’9, 205 | Class of 2015
Ivan Rabb is a long and lean machine around the basket. He’s dunking everything in sight on offense and protecting the rim in emphatic style on the defensive end. Rabb is high energy, athletic and runs the floor extremely well. Rabb handles the ball well for a power forward, has a variety of moves inside and can get his points from any position in the paint. The 6’9 Californian has impeccable footwork around the basket and is patient once he gets the catch.
The mid-range jumper is a piece of Ivan’s game that will serve him well at the next level. Ivan will be a very versatile player with his developed skill set – on the defensive end, his ability to block shots, gather and trigger the break is a very underrated commodity. Rabb has the ability to play facing or with his back to the basket and his ability to recycle possessions off of offensive rebounds, his passing and his ability to score the ball will make sure he stays close to the basket. That’s not to say Rabb doesn’t possess the skills to play some on the perimeter but he will most likely find himself on the low-block in college.