With election primary season winding down, we got to thinking. What would it be like if Duke Basketball was in control of the White House?
Who would be the President? Vice President?
Other important members of the administration?
We decided to pick which former or current Blue Devil players we think would be the best choices to run the White House in a Duke Basketball administration:
- President – Grant Hill
- Vice President – Shane Battier
- Chief of Staff – Jeff Capel
- Speaker of the House – Christian Laettner
- Secretary of State – Nolan Smith
- Secretary of the Treasury – J.J. Redick
- Secretary of Defense – Billy King
- Attorney General – Trajan Langdon
- Secretary of the Interior – Shelden Williams
- Secretary of Commerce – Bobby Hurley
- Secretary of Labor – Amile Jefferson
- Secretary of Health and Human Services – Brian Zoubek
- Secretary of Transportation – Mason Plumlee
- Secretary of Energy – Steve Wojciechowski
- Secretary of Education – Jay Bilas
- Secretary of Veterans Affairs – Mike Gminksi
- Secretary of Homeland Security – Marshall Plumlee
- Surgeon General – Taymon Domzawski
Agree with our choices? Who would you pick? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter @DukeReport.