The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today the future matchups of the league’s 20-game men’s basketball schedule, which begins with the 2019-20 season. The 20-game matrix is in effect for three years through the 2021-22 season.
Each team will play its two primary rivals every season both home and away (four games) and four repeat opponents both home and away (eight games). The remaining eight opponents will be single games, four at home and four on the road. The full cycle of repeat opponents will be complete following the third year.
For Duke their rivals for the next three seasons will still be UNC & Wake Forest. The breakdown for their other games are as follows:
Home & Away
- 2019-20: Boston College, Miami, NC State, Virginia Tech
- 2020-21: Georgia Tech, Louisville, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh
- 2021-22: Clemson, Florida State, Syracuse, Virginia
- 2019-20: Florida State, Louisville, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh
- 2020-21: Boston College, Syracuse, NC State, Virginia
- 2021-22: Georgia Tech, Miami, NC State, Virginia Tech
- 2019-20: Clemson, Georgia Tech, Syracuse, Virginia
- 2020-21: Florida State, Miami, NC State, Virginia Tech
- 2021-22: Boston College, Louisville, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh