Duke (15-6, 4-4) at Georgia Tech (12-9, 2-6)
When: Feb. 2 | 9 PM (ET)
Where: McCamish Pavilion
Watch Live: ESPNU
THE OPENING TIP
• Duke heads to Atlanta to face to Georgia Tech on Tuesday with a 3-2 record in conference road games. Tuesday night’s game is Duke’s third consecutive road contest.
• Mike Krzyzewski has won a league-record 166 ACC road games during his tenure at Duke. The Blue Devils are 110-50 (.688) in ACC road games since the 1996-97 season.
• Duke employs one of the nation’s most lethal offensive attacks, ranking ninth in the NCAA in scoring offense (84.9) and leading the country in adjusted offensive efficiency (122.7).
• Duke averages 8.8 three-pointers per game overall and 9.0 per game in ACC play, leading the league in triples per game in conference play. Matt Jones leads Duke and ranks fifth in the ACC in threes per game (2.4) overall.
• On the offensive end, Duke features two of the top three scorers in ACC play, as Brandon Ingram (19.5) ranks second and Grayson Allen (19.4) ranks third in league play.
• Ingram and Allen have been efficient from the floor in ACC play, ranking eighth (.519) and sixth (.535), respectively, in the league in field goal percentage.
• Among ACC freshmen in all games this season, Ingram ranks second in scoring (17.1), three-point percentage (.417), blocks (1.5) and steals (1.3), as well as third in three-pointers per game (2.1).
• Duke has made 383 free throws this season, the 10th-most among major conference teams. Luke Kennard leads the nation with a .915 free throw percentage, which would rank second on Duke’s freshman charts.
• Duke ranks ninth nationally in turnover average (10.1) and seventh in offensive turnover percentage (14.5). Allen and Jones have assist-to-turnover ratios of 2.03 and 2.13, respectively.