#6/3 Duke (5-1, 0-0) vs. Appalachian State (2-2, 0-0)
Saturday, November 26, 2016 // 12 p.m. ET // RSN
Durham, N.C. // Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 5-1 (0-0 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 6/3
Last Game W, 88-67 vs. William & Mary (11/23/16)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,048-322/42nd Season
Duke Record 975-263/37th Season
APPALACHIAN STATE MOUNTAINEERS
Record 2-2 (0-0 Sun Belt)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) NR/NR
Last Game W, 70-61 at Hartford (11/23/16)
Head Coach Jim Fox (SUNY Geneseo, ‘95)
Career Record 23-41/3rd Season
Appalachian State Record 23-41/3rd Season
THE OPENING TIP
• Duke, winners of three in a row and ranked sixth nationally, will host Appalachian State Saturday in the programs’ first meeting since 1988.
• Duke has won 128 consecutive non-conference home games, a streak that dates back to 2000. The Blue Devils have won 259 of their last 262 non-league games at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• The Blue Devils have won the third-most games (215) and have the fourth-best winning percentage (.817) in the nation this decade.
• Duke ranks eighth nationally in three-point field goal defense with a mark of .224 on the year. It outscores its opponents by an average of 13.5 points per game from outside the arc.
• Offensively, the Blue Devils lead the nation in adjusted offensive efficiency with a mark of 122.1 points per 100 possessions.
• Luke Kennard has been on a tear to open the season, leading Duke in scoring (17.0) and assists (4.0) while ranking second on the team in rebounds (6.8). He is shooting a team-best .467 (14-of-30) from outside the arc.
• Amile Jefferson has recorded a double-double in three consecutive games, averaging 16.0 points and 13.3 boards while shooting .704 from the floor over that stretch.
• Frank Jackson has scored in double figures in each of his six college games and has led Duke in scoring three times this season.
• Matt Jones has played 153 of 160 available minutes over the last four games and leads Duke with an average of 36.5 minutes. He has still managed to shoot .412 (14-of-34) from behind the arc