#1/1 Duke (0-0, 0-0) vs. Augustana (0-0, 0-0)
Friday, November 4, 2016 // 8 p.m. ET // ACC Network Extra
Durham, N.C. // Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 0-0 (0-0 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 1/1
Last Game L, 68-82 vs. Oregon (3/24/16)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,043-321/42nd Season
Duke Record 970-262/37th Season
Record 0-0 (0-0 NSIC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) -/-
Last Game W, 90-81 vs. Lincoln Memorial (3/26/16)
Head Coach Tom Billeter (Illinois, ‘83)
Career Record 344-193/19th Season
Augustana Record 247-143/14th Season
THE OPENING TIP
• Duke is entering its 112th season of basketball. The program ranks fourth in NCAA history in both wins (2,087) and winning percentage (.707).
• Duke was ranked No. 1 in both the preseason AP and USA Today Coaches polls. It marked the eighth time in program history that the Blue Devils were the AP’s preseason No. 1 and the sixth time they earned the top spot in the preseason coaches poll.
• Mike Krzyzewski owns a 1,043-321 (.765) record over 41-plus seasons as a head coach, including a 970-262 (.787) mark at Duke (36-plus seasons). Coach K owns 970 of Duke’s 2,087 all-time wins, translating to 46.5 percent of the wins in the history of Duke men’s basketball.
• The Blue Devils have won the third-most games (210) and have the fourth-best winning percentage (.817) in the nation this decade.
• Duke has posted an 847-157 (.844) record at Cameron Indoor Stadium, including a 489-62 (.887) mark under Coach K.
• Duke has won an NCAA-best 125 consecutive non-conference home games. Duke has won 256 of its past 259 non-conference games at home.
• Grayson Allen was the leading vote-getter on the 2016-17 Preseason AP All-America team, announced Nov. 2. He has also been named Preseason ACC Player of the Year.
• Duke has eight McDonald’s All-Americans on its roster in 2016-17. Duke’s eight active McDonald’s All-Americans leads the nation heading into the 2016-17 season.