#5/4 Duke (11-1, 0-0) vs. Elon (7-4, 0-0)
Wednesday, December 21, 2016 // 6 p.m. ET // ESPN2
Greensboro, N.C. // Greensboro Coliseum (23,500)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 11-1 (0-0 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 5/4
Last Game W, 65-55 vs. Tennessee State (12/19/16)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,054-322/42nd Season
Duke Record 981-263/37th Season
Record 7-4 (0-0 CAA)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) NR/NR
Last Game W, 68-53 at Saint Peter’s (12/18/16)
Head Coach Matt Matheny (Davidson, ‘92)
Career Record 115-120/8th Season
Elon Record 115-120/8th Season
THE OPENING TIP
• No. 5/4 Duke will wrap up non-conference play on Wednesday when it puts its nine-game winning streak on the line against Elon.
• The Blue Devils have won the third-most games (221) and have the fourth-best winning percentage (.822) in the nation this decade.
• Duke owns a .772 winning percentage (251-74) in neutral settings under head coach Mike Krzyzewski. The Blue Devils are 4-1 on neutral
courts this season.
• Led by Luke Kennard (20.3), Duke has five players averaging double figures and ranks third nationally in offensive efficiency at an average
of 122.0 points per 100 possessions.
• Kennard ranks third in the ACC in scoring. Over Duke’s last four games, he is averaging 26.0 points while shooting .648 from the floor, .538
from the arc and .952 from the line.
• Kennard and Grayson Allen combine to make 5.05 threes per game on the year. Allen ranks fourth in the ACC in threes made (2.55) and Kennard ranks fifth (2.50).
• Kennard also leads the ACC in minutes played (35.83) this season.
• Amile Jefferson leads the ACC in both rebounds (11.1) and fi eld goal percentage (.648). He has six double-doubles and four games with
15+ rebounds this season.
• Jayson Tatum has been nearly automatic from the free throw line, making 19-of-21 (.905) as Duke has shot .744 from the line as a team over
its last four games.