Who: No. 1 Duke (7-0) vs. No. 7 Florida (5-0)
When: Sun., Nov. 26, 2017 at 10:30 p.m. ET
Where: Portland, OR / Moda Center
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Head Coach: Mike Krzyzewski (Army ‘69)
Career Record: 1,078-330 (43rd season)
Record at Duke: 1,005-271 (38th season)
Head Coach: Mike White (Ole Miss ‘00)
Career Record: 154-64 (7th season)
Record at Florida: 53-24 (3rd season)
Overall: 18th meeting; Duke leads, 13-4
In Durham: Duke leads, 4-0
In Gainesville: Duke leads, 3-2
At neutral sites: Duke leads, 6-2
Current streak: Duke, W1
Coach K vs. Florida: 4-1
THE OPENING TIP
- Facing a top-10 team for the second time in eight games this season, No. 1 Duke battles No. 7 Florida in the championship game of the PK80 Motion Bracket.
- Each team reached the title game by winning overtime games in the semifinals. Duke came from 16 down in the second half to beat Texas, 85-78, while Florida survived Gonzaga, 111-105, in double overtime.
- Freshman Marvin Bagley III has five double-doubles in seven games and is coming off a 34-point, 15-rebound performance against Texas.
- Bagley tied Duke’s freshman scoring record in the Texas win (34 by J.J. Redick vs. Virginia in 2003) and became just the second player under Mike Krzyzewski with a 30-15 effort (Christian Laettner had 33-16 vs. Maryland in 1992).
- All four of the double-doubles by freshman Wendell Carter, Jr. have come in the last five games. In that five-game stretch, 55% of his season points, 60% of his rebounds and 67% of his blocked shots have come after halftime.
- Head coach Mike Krzyzewski is 201-29 (.873) when coaching a No. 1-ranked Duke team. The 230 games when coaching at No. 1 are two more than John Wooden (228) for the most in NCAA history.
- This is the 500th week that Duke has been ranked in the top 10 (AP) under Coach K — the most by a coach in poll history.
- Duke is 28-14 (.667) under Coach K when both teams are ranked in the top five.