NOV. 20 | CAMERON INDOOR STADIUM | DURHAM, N.C. | 7:00 P.M
Overall: Ninth meeting; Duke leads, 7-1
In Durham: Duke leads 4-0
Unknown location: Duke leads 3-0
At neutral sites: Furman leads 1-0
Current streak: Duke,W3
Coach K vs. Furman: 1-0
TV: RSN (Craig/Henderson)
Radio: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network (Shumate/Roth)
National Radio: n/a
Sirius/XM: Sirius 137 / XM 380
- Top-ranked Duke welcomes Furman Monday at Cameron Indoor Stadium to begin the Phil Knight Invitational.
- Following Monday’s game, the Blue Devils are in Portland for the remainder of the PK80 bracket, that begins Thanksgiving Day against Portland State. » The Blue Devils have won 135 consecutive non-conference home games — the nation’s longest active streak. The next longest streak in the NCAA is Baylor (45).
- Senior guard Grayson Allen, who scored a career-high 37 points in the Michigan State win, is fifth in the ACC in scoring (21.8 ppg) and has knocked down the nation’s third-most three-pointers this season (17).
- Thanks to three double-doubles from freshman Marvin Bagley III, and two each from freshmen Wendell Carter, Jr., and Trevon Duval, Duke leads the nation with seven double-doubles as a team.
- The Blue Devils have seen multiple freshmen post double- doubles in the same game three times this season. Multiple freshmen with a double-double had only happened three times in Duke history before this season.
- Duke will play its 154th game as the No. 1 team in the AP poll since 1998. That figure is 74 more games than the next closest school (Kentucky) during that time frame.
- Including trips to Chicago, Portland and Bloomington, Duke travels more than 8,500 miles from Nov. 14-29