#1/1 Duke (1-0, 0-0) vs. Grand Canyon (0-0, 0-0)
Saturday, November 12, 2016 // 5:30 p.m. ET // RSN
Durham, N.C. // Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 1-0 (0-0 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 1/1
Last Game W, 94-49 vs. Marist (11/11/16)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,044-321/42nd Season
Duke Record 971-262/37th Season
Grand Canyon ‘Lopes
Record 0-0 (0-0 WAC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) NR/NR
Last Game L, 58-60 at Coastal Carolina (3/23/16)
Head Coach Mike Maker (Central Michigan, ‘88)
Career Record 59-37/4th Season
Marist Record 59-37/4rd Season
THE OPENING TIP
• Duke faces Grand Canyon on Saturday, less than 24 hours after posting a 94-49 win over Marist to open the season.
• Duke held Marist to .231 shooting from the floor and .120 from the arc, while outrebounding the Red Foxes by 23, on Friday night.
• Duke ranks fourth in NCAA history in both wins (2,088) and winning percentage (.707).
• Duke is ranked No. 1 in both the preseason AP and USA Today Coaches polls. It marks the eighth time in program history that the Blue Devils were the AP’s preseason No. 1 and the sixth time they earned the top spot in the preseason coaches poll.
• Mike Krzyzewski owns a 1,044-321 (.765) record over 41-plus seasons as a head coach, including a 971-262 (.787) mark at Duke (36-plus seasons).
• The Blue Devils have won the third-most games (210) and have the fourth-best winning percentage (.817) in the nation this decade.
• Duke has a 490-62 (.888) record at Cameron Indoor Stadium under Coach K, placing him 10 wins shy of 500 at Duke’s storied home venue.
• Duke has won an NCAA-best 126 consecutive non-conference home games. Duke has won 257 of its past 260 non-conference games at home.
• Grayson Allen was the leading vote-getter on the 2016-17 Preseason AP All-America team, announced Nov. 2. He has also been named Preseason ACC Player of the Year.