Who: Indiana (5-1) vs. #3 Duke (5-1)
When: Tues. Nov. 27, 2018 9:30pm ET
Where: Durham, NC /Cameron Indoor Stadium
TV: ESPN / WatchESPN
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Head Coach: Mike Krzyzewski (Army ‘69)
Career Record: 1,105-339 (44th season)
Record at Duke: 1,032-280 (39th season)
Head Coach: Archie Miller (NC State ‘82)
Career Record: 160-79 (7th season)
Record at Indiana: 21-16 (2nd season)
Overall: 10th meeting; Duke leads, 6-3
In Durham: Duke leads, 2-0
In Bloomington: Duke leads, 2-0
At neutral sites: Indiana leads, 3-2
Current streak: Duke, W4
Coach K vs. Indiana: 6-3
THE OPENING TIP
- No. 3 Duke and Indiana clash Tuesday night at Cameron Indoor Stadium in the 2018 ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
- The teams are meeting in this event for the third time in four years, with Duke taking the previous two. Overall, Duke has won four straight in the series and leads the all-time series 6-3.
- The Blue Devils are 17-2 all-time in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, the best record among either conference (by five games) and have won six straight in the Challenge.
- Freshman RJ Barrett leads the ACC in scoring (22.8), while classmate Zion Williamson paces the conference in field goal percentage (.653) and blocked shots (2.7), is second in rebounding (9.5) and third in scoring (20.7).
- With Barrett and Williamson, Duke is the only power conference school to have multiple players averaging 20.0+ points per game.
- Freshman Tre Jones leads the ACC in total assists (33) and assist-turnover ratio (4.13). His 4.13 ratio is best among any freshman point guard in power conferences.
- Duke has scored 78+ points in each game this season, and the team’s 91.8 points per game average is ninth in the NCAA.
- The Blue Devils remain ranked No. 1 in KenPom’s overall efficiency. Duke and Kansas are the only schools currently ranked in the top 10 of KenPom’s offensive and defensive efficiency.