Who: No. 1 Duke (8-0) vs. Indiana (4-2)
When: Wed., Nov. 29, 2017 at 9:30 p.m. ET
Where: Bloomington, IN / Assembly Hall
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Head Coach: Mike Krzyzewski (Army ‘69)
Career Record: 1,079-330 (43rd season)
Record at Duke: 1,006-271 (38th season)
Head Coach: Archie Miller (NC State ‘02)
Career Record: 143-65 (7th season)
Record at Indiana: 4-2 (1st season)
Overall: 9th meeting; Duke leads, 5-3
In Durham: Duke leads, 2-0
In Bloomington: Duke leads, 1-0
At neutral sites: Indiana leads, 3-2
Current streak: Duke, W3
Coach K vs. Indiana: 5-3
THE OPENING TIP
- Capping a grueling NBA-like schedule to open the season, Duke plays its ninth game in the first 20 days on Wednesday at Indiana in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
- Including the trip to Bloomington, the Blue Devils will have logged nearly 8,500 round-trip miles in the month of November. That also includes trips to Chicago and Portland.
- Head coach Mike Krzyzewski is 202-29 (.874) when coaching a No. 1-ranked Duke team. The 231 games when coaching at No. 1 are three more than John Wooden (228) for the most in NCAA history.
- This is the 501st week that Duke has been ranked in the top 10 (AP) under Coach K — the most by a coach in poll history.
- Duke has won five straight in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge and owns the event’s best record of 16-2.
- Freshman Marvin Bagley III is both the ACC Player and Rookie of the Week for the second time. Bagley leads the ACC in scoring (22.3 ppg) and rebounding (11.3 rpg).
- Bagley, who is tied for the NCAA lead with six double- doubles, is the first player in Duke history with consecutive games of 30+ points and 15+ rebounds.
- The Blue Devils are the only team with two wins over top-10 teams this season, having already defeated No. 2 Michigan State and No. 7 Florida.
- Duke is 8-0 or better to start a season for the 10th time since 2001-02 and for the 18th time under Mike Krzyzewski. Fifteen of those seasons ended in the Sweet 16 or beyond.