- Who: No. 16 Louisville Cardinals (17-7) vs. No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (21-2)
- When: Feb. 12 at 9pm
- Where: KFC Yum! Center / Louisville, KY.
- TV: ESPN (Rece Davis/Jimmy Dykes/Brooke Weisbrod)
- Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network (David Shumate/John Roth)
- Satellite Radio: Sirius/XM: 133 / 193 (Duke)
- Overall: 16th meeting; Duke leads, 9-6
- In Durham: Duke leads, 3-1
- In Louisville: Louisville leads, 3-2
- At neutral sites: Duke leads, 4-2
- Current streak: Duke, W2
- Coach K vs. Louisville: 5-6
- A pair of teams battling in the top half of the ACC standings, No. 2 Duke and No. 16 Louisville collide Tuesday night at KFC Yum! Center on ESPN’s Super Tuesday.
- The Blue Devils have won seven straight overall and sit in a two-way tie for first place in the ACC with North Carolina, while the Cardinals are two games back in the loss column.
- Duke enters the week as one of two remaining undefeated road teams, joining top-ranked Tennessee. The Blue Devils are 5-0 on the road for the first time since 2007-08.
- Freshman R.J. Barrett, who leads the ACC in scoring at 23.1 points, is eighth on Duke’s single-season freshman scoring list (531). He is the fastest Duke freshman to 500 points (22 games), and the second fastest player in any season under Coach K to 500 points (J.J. Redick, 19 games, 2005-06).
- Freshman Zion Williamson is second in the ACC in scoring at 21.8 points. He and Barrett are the highest scoring duo in the country this season at 44.9 points per game.
- Williamson is the nation’s only player averaging 20.0+ points and shooting .650+ from the field.
- Duke owns three of the country’s 12 wins over AP top five teams this season (3-1) — no other team has more than one. The Blue Devils are an NCAA-best 4-1 versus AP top 10 teams, and 6-1 versus AP Top 25 teams.
- At No. 1 overall in KenPom’s ranking, Duke is joined by Virginia as the only teams ranked in the top five for both offensive (second) and defensive (fifth) efficiency.
- Freshman R.J. Barrett, who averaged 28.0 points in a pair of wins over Virginia this season, reached 500 points in 22 games — the fastest Duke freshman in history.
MEET THE OPPONENT
F – 24 Dwayne Sutton (6-5, 215, Jr)
F – 33 Jordan Nwora (6-7, 225, So)
C – 5 Malik Williams (6-11, 245, So)
G – 4 Khwan Fore (6-0, 185, Sr)
G – 1 Christen Cunningham (6-2, 190, Sr)
Individual Statistical Leaders:
Points: 17.6 – Nwora
Rebonds: 7.6 – Nwora
Assists: 4.97 – Cunningham
Team Statistical Profile:
Points Per Game: 78.6
Rebounds Per Game: 37.5
Assists Per Game: 14.0
Turnovers Per Game: 12.9
FG Pct: .457
3pt Pct: .365
FT Pct: .767