GAME DAY NOTES
NOTES AND NUMBERS
- Seventh-ranked Duke will face a ranked team on the road for the second straight game when it vists No. 14/15 Louisville on Saturday afternoon.
- With just six players who have reached double figures in games played, Duke has utilized seven different starting lineups in 17 games this season.
- Led by Luke Kennard (20.4), Duke has five players averaging double figures. DU has an effective field goal percentage of .551 and ranks seventh nationally in offensive efficiency (119.8).
- Kennard is one of two ACC players, alongside Pitt’s Jamel Artis, to rank in the top five in the league in both scoring (4th, 20.4) and field goal percentage (4th, .532).
- Kennard has played the most total minutes in the ACC (598) and ranks second in minutes per game (35.18), just fractionally behind Artis.
- Grayson Allen has assumed primary point guard duties in Duke’s reconfigured rotation. In ACC games, he leads the league with an average of 7.7 assists per game and ranks fourth with a 2.56 assist-to-turnover ratio.
- Jayson Tatum leads Duke in blocks (1.7) and steals (2.0) per game. He is averaging 2.5 steals per game in ACC play, tied for second in the league.
- Tatum is the second-leading freshman scorer in ACC play with an average of 20.0 per night. He has eclipsed the 20-point mark in Duke’s last two games.
- Matt Jones is 8-of-17 (.471) from outside the arc in Duke’s last three games.