#5/4 Duke (7-1, 0-0) vs. Maine (2-5, 0-0)
Saturday, December 3, 2016 // 5:30 p.m. ET // ESPN2
Durham, N.C. // Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 7-1 (0-0 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 5/4
Last Game W, 78-69 vs. Michigan State (11/29/16)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,050-322/42nd Season
Duke Record 977-263/37th Season
MAINE BLACK BEARS
Record 2-5 (0-0 AE)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) NR/NR
Last Game L, 61-82 vs. Central Connecticut (11/30/16)
Head Coach Bob Walsh (Hamilton, ‘94)
Career Record 217-117/12th Season
Maine Record 13-54/3rd Season
THE OPENING TIP
• No. 5/4 Duke will wrap up its season-long four game home stand Saturday when it meets Maine on the hardwood for the first time.
• Duke’s .943 (115-7) home winning percentage this decade is the third-best in the NCAA in that time. Mike Krzyzewski is 494-62 (.888) at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• Following its victory over Michigan State on Tuesday, Duke has won an NCAA-best 130 consecutive non-conference home games. The streak dates back to 2000.
• The Blue Devils have won the third-most games (217) and have the fourth-best winning percentage (.819) in the nation this decade.
• Amile Jefferson has four double-doubles in Duke’s last five games, averaging 16.3 points and 13.3 rebounds on those occasions. His four double-doubles are the ninth-most in the nation.
• Luke Kennard has been on a tear to open the season, leading Duke and ranking 10th in the ACC in scoring (17.5). He has three 20+ point games on the year and 10 in 44 career games.
• Grayson Allen has scored more than 20 points in Duke’s last two games to increase his scoring average to 17.1 for the year. He shot .529 (9-of-17) from outside the arc in those two games.
• In addition to their scoring punch, Allen and Kennard combine for 7.0 assists per game and a 1.87 assist-to-turnover ratio.
• Matt Jones has logged 37+ minutes in six games this season and is averaging 35.6 per contest. For the year, Duke is +161 with Jones on the floor and +2 with him on the bench. He is an average of +20.1 per game, best on the team.