#10/11 Duke (22-6, 10-5) at RV/RV Miami (19-8, 9-6)
Saturday, February 25, 2017 // 4 p.m. ET // CBS
Coral Gables, Fla. // Watsco Center (7,972)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 22-6 (10-5 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 10/11
Last Game L, 75-78 at Syracuse (2/22/17)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,065-327/42nd Season
Duke Record 992-268/37th Season
Record 19-8 (9-6 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) RV/RV
Last Game W, 54-48 (OT) at Virginia (2/20/17)
Head Coach Jim Larranaga (Providence, ‘71)
Career Record 607-399/33rd Season
Miami Record 137-65/6th Season
• No. 10/11 Duke will look to rebound from its first February loss when it visits Miami on Saturday.
• The contest is the second in a span of three road games in 11 days for Duke down the stretch. Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski has won an ACC-record 171 league road games.
• Duke has utilized the same starting lineup in seven of its last eight games. The lone exception was against Pitt, when Frank Jackson started for a hobbled Matt Jones.
• Two players are on the verge of joining Duke’s 1,000-point club as Amile Jefferson needs just eight points to reach the milestone and Luke Kennard needs 13.
• Duke leads the ACC with an average of 9.3 three-pointers per game in league play. Duke is shooting .424 from deep over its last eight games, making 10.8 per game in the span.
• On average, Duke outscores opponents by 10.5 points from three-point territory.
• Kennard ranks third in the ACC with an average of 35.1 minutes per game. Despite the workload, he leads the ACC in three-point percentage (.461) and ranks second in scoring.
• Jayson Tatum is averaging 18.8 points in Duke’s last four games. He is shooting .521 from the floor and .591 from deep while making all 12 of his free throw attempts.
• Jefferson has blocked a career-high 42 shots this season and needs five blocks to move into a tie for 10th place on Duke’s career list (120).