#18/18 Duke (14-4, 2-3) vs. NR/RV Miami (12-5, 2-3)
Saturday, January 21, 2017 // 8:15 p.m. ET // ESPN
Durham, N.C. // Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 14-4 (2-3 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 18/18
Last Game L, 69-78 at No. 14/15 Louisville (1/14/17)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,057-325/42nd Season
Duke Record 984-266/37th Season
Record 12-5 (2-3 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) NR/RV
Last Game L, 79-96 at Wake Forest (1/18/17)
Head Coach Jim Larranaga (Providence, ‘71)
Career Record 600-396/33rd Season
Miami Record 130-62/6th Season
THE OPENING TIP
• No. 18 Duke returns home to face Miami Saturday after dropping a pair of road games against ranked teams last week. ESPN will open the 2017 season of College GameDay from Cameron Indoor prior to the contest.
• Duke has utilized seven different starting lineups in 18 games this season and has had eight players miss time due to injury.
• Led by Luke Kennard (20.2), Duke has five players averaging double figures. Duke has an effective fi eld goal percentage of .549 and ranks ninth nationally in offensive efficiency (119.1).
• Kennard and Jayson Tatum score a combined 37.0 points per game, making them the second highest scoring duo in the ACC. They shoot a combined .863 from the free throw line.
• Kennard leads the ACC in minutes played, averaging 35.4 per game. Despite his heavy workload, he has the best fi eld goal percentage (.534) among ACC guards.
• Grayson Allen has assumed primary point guard duties in Duke’s reconfigured rotation. In ACC games, he ranks second in the league with an average of 6.5 assists per game.
• Tatum leads Duke in blocks (1.5) and steals (1.9) per game. He is averaging a team-high 2.2 per game in ACC play.
• Tatum is the second-leading freshman scorer in ACC play with an average of 18.2 per night. Over Duke’s last four games, he is averaging team-highs of 18.3 points and 2.5 steals.
• Matt Jones is 9-of-19 (.474) from outside the arc in Duke’s last four games.