#5/4 Duke (6-1, 0-0) vs. RV/RV Michigan State (4-3, 0-0)
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 // 9:30 p.m. ET // ESPN
Durham, N.C. // Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 6-1 (0-0 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 5/4
Last Game W, 93-58 vs. Appalachian State (11/26/16)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,049-322/42nd Season
Duke Record 976-263/37th Season
MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS
Record 4-3 (0-0 Big Ten)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) RV/RV
Last Game W, 77-72 vs. Wichita State (11/25/16)
Head Coach Tom Izzo (Northern Michigan, ‘77)
Career Record 528-208/22nd Season
Michigan State Record 528-208/22nd Season
THE OPENING TIP
• Duke and Michigan State will square off for the sixth time in the last seven seasons on Tuesday when they meet at Cameron Indoor Stadium as part of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
• The Blue Devils are 15-2 (.882) in Challenge games, the most wins and best winning percentage in the event’s history. Duke is 7-0 in Challenge home games and has won four straight in the Challenge overall.
• Duke’s .942 (114-7) home winning percentage this decade is the third-best in the NCAA in that time. Mike Krzyzewski is 493-62 (.888) at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• Duke has won 128 consecutive non-conference home games, a streak that dates back to 2000.
• The Blue Devils have won the third-most games (216) and have the fourth-best winning percentage (.818) in the nation this decade.
• Luke Kennard has been on a tear to open the season, leading Duke in scoring (17.1) and assists (3.9) while ranking second on the team in rebounds (6.7). He and Matt Jones share the team lead in minutes played at 35.0 per contest.
• Amile Jefferson has been strong in Duke’s last four games, averaging 15.8 points and 11.5 boards. He has three double-doubles in that stretch.
• Jefferson leads the ACC in defensive rebounds per game with an average of 7.4 as Duke has cleaned up at a rate of 73.9 percent on the defensive glass this season.
• Frank Jackson has opened his career with seven consecutive double-figure scoring games. He ranks third among ACC freshmen in scoring.