DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Head Coach: Mike Krzyzewski (Army ‘69)
Career Record: 1,084-331 (43rd season)
Record at Duke: 1,011-272 (38th season)
NC STATE WOLFPACK
Head Coach: : Kevin Keatts (Marshall ‘11)
Career Record: 82-33 (4th Year)
Record at NC State: 10-5 (1st season)
Overall: 247th meeting; Duke leads, 146-100
In Durham: Duke leads, 63-28
In Raleigh: Duke leads, 48-41
At neutral sites: Duke leads, 22-19
Current streak: NC State, W1
Coach K vs. NC State: 55-23 (55-23 at Duke)
THE OPENING TIP
- No. 2 Duke, which has scored 100+ points in two straight games and three of its last four, hits the road for an ACC showdown Saturday at NC State.
- Head coach Mike Krzyzewski is looking for his 500th win away from Cameron Indoor Stadium. Coach K’s road/neutral record while at Duke is 499-209 (.705).
- The Blue Devils are the only team ranked among the NCAA’s top 10 in scoring (94.6; 2nd), rebounds (45.3; 1st) and assists (20.7; 2nd).
- The Blue Devils are second in the nation in rebound margin (+13.1) and fifth in scoring margin (+20.6).
- Marvin Bagley III leads the ACC in scoring (21.9) and rebounding (11.6) and is second in the NCAA in double-doubles (11). Trevon Duval leads the ACC in assists (6.57), while Grayson Allen leads in the league in threes per game (2.93).
- With 1,668 career points, Allen is 22nd on Duke’s career list, and 15th among active NCAA players in career scoring. Allen, who is the ACC’s active scoring leader, is on pace to finish his career as Duke’s 12th 2,000-point scorer.
- This is the 506th week that Duke has been ranked in the top 10 (AP) under Coach K — the most by a coach in poll history.
- Duke remains No. 1 in the RPI, while its fourth-ranked strength of schedule is the best of any team in the RPI’s top 30.