Notes and Numbers
- No. 18 Duke looks to remain undefeated at home when it hosts NC State on ESPN’s Big Monday. Duke has won 15 in a row against unranked teams at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
- Duke has utilized seven different starting lineups in 19 games this season and has played only five halves on the year with every player available.
- Led by Luke Kennard (19.7), Duke has five players averaging double figures. Duke has an effective field goal percentage of .548 and ranks 15th nationally in offensive efficiency (119.3).
- Kennard and Jayson Tatum score a combined 36.2 points per game, making them the second-highest scoring duo in the ACC. They shoot a combined .866 from the free throw line.
- Kennard leads the ACC in minutes played, averaging 35.1 per game. Despite his heavy workload, he has the best field goal percentage (.529) among ACC guards.
- Grayson Allen has assumed primary point guard duties in Duke’s reconfigured rotation. In ACC games, he ranks third in the league with an average of 5.6 assists per game.
- Tatum is the third-leading freshman scorer in ACC play with an average of 17.5 per night. He is second among rookies in steals per game (1.8) in ACC action.
- Matt Jones is 12-of-24 (.500) from outside the arc in Duke’s last five games.
- Duke is 9-1 this season and 34-3 in his career when Amile Jefferson has a team-high in rebounds.