Who: Duke (26-8, 11-7) vs. Notre Dame (25-8, 12-6)
When: Saturday, March 11, 2017
Time: 9:00 p.m. ET
TV: ESPN/ACC Network
Where: Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center (17,732)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 26-8 (11-7 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 14/14
Last Game W, 93-83 vs. No. 6 North Carolina (3/10/17)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,069-329/42nd Season
Duke Record 996-270/37th Season
NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH
Record 25-8 (12-6 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 22/16
Last Game W, 77-73 vs. No. 16 Florida State (3/10/17)
Head Coach Mike Brey (George Washington, ‘82)
Career Record 480-237/22nd Season
Notre Dame Record 381-185/17th Season
THE OPENING TIP
• Duke will look to become the first No. 5 seed to ever win the ACC championship when it squares off with Notre Dame Saturday.
• Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski has a 60-22 (.732) record at the ACC Tournament. His 60 wins are an ACC Tournament record.
• Duke overcame a 12-point second-half deficit to beat No. 10 Louisville in the ACCT quarters and a 13-point second-half hole to defeat No. 6 North Carolina in the semis.
• Despite rotation players combining to miss 43 games due to injury, Duke has won 12 games over RPI top-50 teams. Six of the 12 have come away from Cameron against ranked teams.
• On average, Duke outscores opponents by 10.1 points from three-point territory on the year.
• For the 14th time in program history and first since 2010, Duke has three active 1,000-point scorers in Grayson Allen (1,373), Luke Kennard (1,112) and Amile Jefferson (1,043).
• Kennard ranks third in the ACC with an average of 35.9 minutes per game. Despite the workload, he leads the ACC in scoring (20.2). He has scored 20+ points 19 times on the year. Jefferson is the 11th player in Duke history, and seventh under Coach K, to score 1,000 points and grab 900 rebounds in his career.
• Jayson Tatum (16.8 points, 7.3 rebounds) is making a bid to join Jabari Parker and Jahlil Okafor as the only freshmen to average 15+ points and 7+ rebounds under Coach K.