- Who: Notre Dame Fighting Irish (11-9) vs. No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (17-2)
- When: Jan. 28 at 7pm
- Where: Purcell Pavilion, Notre Dame, IN.
- TV: ESPN (Sean McDonough/Jay Bilas/Allison Williams)
- Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network (David Shumate/John Roth)
- Satellite Radio: Sirius/XM: 81 / 81 (Duke broadcast)
- Overall: 32nd meeting; Duke leads, 24-7
- In Durham: Duke leads, 8-1
- In South Bend: Duke leads, 5-4
- At neutral sites: Duke leads, 11-2
- Current streak: Duke, W4
- Coach K vs. Notre Dame: 17-6 (17-6 at Duke)
- Winners of three straight and in a three-way tie atop the ACC standings at 6-1, No. 2 Duke heads to South Bend for a Big Monday match-up with Notre Dame.
- The Blue Devils have won four straight in the series, including wins last year in Durham and the ACC quarterfinals.
- Notre Dame head coach Mike Brey is one of seven former Blue Devil players or assistants under Mike Krzyzewski now a Division-I head coach.
- R.J. Barrett needs 47 points to reach 10th place on the single-season Duke freshman scoring list. He’s 240 points shy of Marvin Bagley III’s freshman record 694 points.
- Barrett continues to lead the ACC in scoring at 23.9 points and is coming off his third double-double (24 points, 11 rebounds) in the Georgia Tech win.
- Zion Williamson broke Duke’s single-game freshman scoring record with 35 points in the Syracuse game. He is second in the ACC in scoring (21.7) and is the nation’s only player averaging 20.0+ points and shooting .600+ from the field.
- Tre Jones returned for the Georgia Tech win after missing the previous two games (shoulder). He leads the ACC in assists (5.59) and assist-turnover ratio (5.59).
- Jones is the nation’s only player averaging 5.0+ assists (5.59), 2.0+ steals (2.1) with a 5.0+ assist-turnover ratio (5.59).
- Duke is 5-1 versus teams ranked in the AP top 15 this season– the most games, and wins, of any team nationally.
- At 6-1 in the conference, the Blue Devils are off to their best start in the ACC since opening 6-1 in 2011-12.