Duke (16-5, 4-4) vs. Notre Dame (17-5, 6-3)
When: Jan. 30, 2017
Time: 7 PM (ET)
Where: Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center
Watch Live: ESPN
Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network
Notes and Numbers
- Duke has utilized eight different starting lineups this season. Eight of Duke’s top 11 players have missed time this season due to injury.Notes and Numbers
- Duke will look for its second consecutive win when it takes on Notre Dame Monday night at the Joyce Center.
- Led by Luke Kennard (20.4), Duke is one of three major-conference teams with three players averaging at least 15.0 points (also Arizona State and UCLA).
- Kennard and Jayson Tatum score a combined 36.2 points per game, making them the second-highest scoring duo in the ACC. At a combined 35.7 points per game, Kennard and Grayson Allen rank third among ACC scoring duos.
- Kennard is on pace to play 1,073 minutes just in the regular season. Despite the heavy workload, he ranks second in the ACC in scoring and leads ACC guards with a .544 field goal percentage.
- Tatum is the second-leading freshman scorer in the ACC with an average of 15.8 per night. His average is on pace to rank sixth among freshmen in Duke history.
- Duke’s best perimeter defender, Matt Jones also ranks third in the ACC in steals (1.8) and accounts for nearly a third of Duke’s steals on the season.
- Duke is 9-1 this season and 34-3 in his career when Amile Jefferson has a team-high in rebounds.
- Duke is averaging 17.6 points off of turnovers per game and is 13-0 when it has less turnovers than its opponent.