- Who: Syracuse Orange (11-5) vs. No. 1 Duke Blue Devils (14-1)
- When: Jan. 14 at 7 PM.
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium, Durham, NC.
- TV: ESPN (Sean McDonough/Jay Bilas/Allison Williams)
- Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network (David Shumate/John Roth)
- Satellite Radio: Sirius/XM: 84 / 84 (Duke broadcast)
DUKE VS. SYRACUSE
- Overall: 13th meeting; Duke leads, 7-5
- In Durham: Duke leads, 3-1
- In Syracuse: Syracuse leads, 2-1
- At neutral sites: Duke leads, 3-2
- Current streak: Duke, W2
- Coach K vs. Syracuse: 6-4
- Putting a nine-game winning streak on the line, No. 1 Duke welcomes Syracuse on Big Monday in a rematch of last season’s Sweet 16 clash.
- Duke is the only team in the top five nationally in both offensive efficiency and defensive efficiency, currently ranked third in defense and fourth in offense.
- Duke’s five games versus AP top 15 ranked opponents are the most in the nation, and the Blue Devils are 4-1 in those games. All have come away from home.
- Fresh off a 32-point effort at Florida State, freshman R.J. Barrett continues to lead the ACC in scoring at 23.4 points per game — 13th nationally and third among NCAA freshmen.
- With 351 points, Barrett has more points than any previous Duke freshman through a season’s first 15 games.
- Barrett and Zion Williamson are the only pair of teammates in the NCAA each averaging 20 points per game. Williamson is tied for second in the ACC at 20.3 points, which is 33rd in the NCAA and fourth among NCAA freshmen.
- Freshman Tre Jones leads the ACC and is second nationally in assist-turnover ratio (5.93). He has turned the ball over just 15 times in 15 games this season.
- Junior Javin DeLaurier has made 18 consecutive field goals — two shy of tying the ACC record set by Duke’s Alaa Abdelnaby during the 1988-89 season (20).
- Should Duke remain No. 1 on Jan. 14, Coach K will surpass John Wooden for most weeks ranked No. 1 by a coach (122).