#5/4 Duke (10-1, 0-0) vs. Tennessee State (8-2, 0-0)
Monday, December 19, 2016 // 7 p.m. ET // ESPN2 Durham, N.C. // Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 10-1 (0-0 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 5/4
Last Game W, 94-55 vs. UNLV (12/10/16)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,053-322/42nd Season
Duke Record 980-263/37th Season
TENNESSEE STATE TIGERS
Record 8-2 (0-0 OVC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) NR/NR
Last Game W, 68-46 vs. Alabama State (12/14/16)
Head Coach Dana Ford (Illinois State, ‘06)
Career Record 33-39/3rd Season
Tennessee State Record 33-39/3rd Season
THE OPENING TIP
• No. 5/4 Duke, winners of eight in a row, return to Cameron Indoor Stadium for a meeting with Tennessee State to close this season’s home nonconference slate.
• The Blue Devils have won the third-most games (220) and have the fourth-best winning percentage (.821) in the nation this decade.
• Duke has won an NCAA-best 131 consecutive non-conference home games dating back to 2000.
• Led by Luke Kennard (20.0), Duke has ﬁve players averaging double ﬁgures and leads the nation in offensive efﬁciency at an average of 122.6 points per 100 possessions.
• Kennard ranks second in the ACC in scoring. Over Duke’s last four games, he is averaging 25.0 points while shooting .581 from the ﬂoor, .429 from the arc and .889 from the line.
• Amile Jefferson is averaging 17.8 points and 12.3 rebounds in Duke’s last four games. He leads the ACC and ranks eighth nationally in ﬁeld goal percentage with a mark of .673.
• Jefferson is tied for the ACC lead with six double-doubles, good for the eighth-most in the nation.
• Jayson Tatum has been nearly automatic from the free throw line, making 15-of-16 (.938) as Duke has shot .757 from the line as a team over its last four games.
• Grayson Allen has made 12 of his last 25 shots from long range (.480) and ranks third in the ACC in threes per game (2.70).