#12/14 Duke (20-5, 8-4) vs. #14/15 Virginia (18-6, 8-4)
Wednesday, February 15, 2017 // 9 p.m. ET // ESPN2
Charlottesville, Va. // John Paul Jones Arena (14,593)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 20-5 (8-4 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 12/14
Last Game W, 64-62 vs. Clemson (2/11/17)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,063-326/42nd Season
Duke Record 990-267/37th Season
Record 18-6 (8-4 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 14/15
Last Game L (2OT), 78-80 at Virginia Tech (2/12/17)
Head Coach Tony Bennett (Green Bay, ‘92)
Career Record 252-111/11th Season
Virginia Record 183-78/8th Season
THE OPENING TIP
• The Blue Devils have won back-to-back road games as part of a five-game winning streak heading into Wednesday’s tilt at Virginia.
• Duke has utilized nine different starting lineups this season. No starting lineup combination has played more than six games together.
• Led by Luke Kennard (20.0), Duke is one of three major-conference teams with three players averaging at 15.0+ points (also Arizona State and UCLA).
• Duke leads the ACC with an average of 9.0 three-pointers per game in league play. Duke is shooting .435 from deep during its five-game winning streak, making 10.8 per game.
• On average, Duke outscores opponents by 9.9 points from three-point territory and 5.0 points from the free throw line.
• Kennard ranks third in the ACC with an average of 34.8 minutes per game. Despite the workload, he ranks third in the ACC in scoring and second with a .527 field goal percentage.
• Since taking over the primary point guard duties on Jan. 4, Grayson Allen is averaging 4.6 assists per game – sixth-best in ACC play.
• Jayson Tatum’s average of 15.6 points per game is on pace to rank sixth among freshmen in Duke history. He has a chance to become just the fifth freshman under Coach K to average at least 15.0 points and 6.0 rebounds.
• Duke is 11-1 (.917) this season and 36-3 (.923) in his career when Amile Jefferson has a team-high in rebounds.