#12/14 Duke (21-5, 9-4) vs. Wake Forest (15-11, 6-8)
Saturday, February 18, 2017 // 1 p.m. ET // ACC Network
Durham, N.C. // Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 21-5 (9-4 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 12/14
Last Game W, 65-55 at No. 14/15 Virginia (2/15/17)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,064-326/42nd Season
Duke Record 991-267/37th Season
WAKE FOREST DEMON DEACONS
Record 15-11 (6-8 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) NR/NR
Last Game L, 83-95 at Clemson (2/14/17)
Head Coach Danny Manning (Kansas, ‘91)
Career Record 77-79/5th Season
Wake Forest Record 39-50/3rd Season
THE OPENING TIP
- No. 12 Duke is riding a six-game winning streak as it hosts Wake Forest on Saturday. The Blue Devils are looking to get to double-digit ACC wins for the 10th year in a row.
- Duke has utilized the same starting lineup in five of the six games in its winning streak. The lone exception was against Pitt, when Frank Jackson started for a hobbled Matt Jones.
- The Blue Devils have used nine different starting lineups this season with no combination starting more than seven games together.
- Led by Luke Kennard (19.8), Duke is one of three major-conference teams with three players averaging at 15.0+ points (also Arizona State and UCLA).
- Duke leads the ACC with an average of 9.0 three-pointers per game in league play. Duke is shooting .441 from deep during its six-game winning streak, making 10.5 per game.
- On average, Duke outscores opponents by 10.0 points from three-point territory and 5.2 points from the free throw line.
- Kennard ranks third in the ACC with an average of 35.0 minutes per game. Despite the workload, he ranks second in the ACC in scoring and fourth with a .520 fi eld goal percentage.
- Jayson Tatum has a chance to become just the fifth freshman under Coach K to average at least 15.0 points and 6.0 rebounds.
- Amile Jefferson was named a finalist for the Senior CLASS Award on Feb. 15. Fans can vote for him at seniorclassaward.com.