Duke (15-5, 3-4) vs. Wake Forest (12-8, 3-5)
When: Jan. 28 @ 3 PM (ET)
Where: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Watch Live: ACC Network Affiliates l ACC Network l WatchESPN
Listen Live: Blue Devil IMG Sports Network
Notes and Numbers
- No. 17 Duke heads to Winston-Salem on Saturday in search of its first road win when it squares off with Wake Forest.
- Duke has utilized eight different starting lineups in 20 games this season. Eight of Duke’s top 11 players have missed time this season due to injury.
- Led by Luke Kennard (19.8), Duke is one of three major-conference teams with three players averaging at least 15.0 points (also Arizona State and UCLA).
- Kennard and Jayson Tatum score a combined 36.3 points per game, making them the second-highest scoring duo in the ACC. At a combined 34.9 points per game, Kennard and Grayson Allen rank third among ACC scoring duos.
- Kennard is on pace to play 1,076 minutes just in the regular season. Despite the heavy workload, he ranks third overall and first among guards in the ACC in field goal percentage (.530).
- Tatum is the third-leading freshman scorer in ACC play with an average of 17.3 per night. His average of 16.5 per game for the season is on pace to rank sixth among freshmen in Duke history.
- Matt Jones is 15-of-32 (.469) from outside the arc in Duke’s last six games.
- Duke’s best perimeter defender, Jones also ranks third in the ACC in steals (1.9) and accounts for nearly a third of Duke’s steals on the season.
- Duke is 9-1 this season and 34-3 in his career when Amile Jefferson has a team-high in rebounds.