#6/3 Duke (4-1, 0-0) vs. William & Mary (2-1, 0-0)
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 // 7 p.m. ET // ESPNU
Durham, N.C. // Cameron Indoor Stadium (9,314)
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
Record 4-1 (0-0 ACC)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) 6/3
Last Game W, 75-65 vs. No. 21/22 Rhode Island (11/20/16)
Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski (Army, ‘69)
Career Record 1,047-322/42nd Season
Duke Record 974-263/37th Season
WILLIAM & MARY TRIBE
Record 2-1 (0-0 CAA)
Rankings (AP/Coaches) NR/NR
Last Game W, 89-59 vs. Presbyterian (11/19/16)
Head Coach Tony Shaver (North Carolina, ‘76)
Career Record 178-226/14th Season
William & Mary Record 178-226/14th Season
THE OPENING TIP
• Sixth-ranked Duke will open a season-long four-game homestand on Wednesday when it faces William & Mary for the first time since 2000.
• Duke has won 127 consecutive non-conference home games, a streak that dates back to 2000. The Blue Devils have won 258 of their last 261 non-league games at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• The Blue Devils have won the third-most games (214) and have the fourth-best winning percentage (.817) in the nation this decade.
• Duke ranks fourth nationally in three-point field goal defense with a mark of .198 on the year. It outscores its opponents by an average of 15.0 points per game from outside the arc.
• Offensively, the Blue Devils lead the nation in adjusted offensive efficiency with a mark of 121.4 points per 100 possessions.
• There is just a six-point gap (18.2-12.2) between Duke’s top scorer and its fifth-leading scorer. Duke has had five players score in double figures in each game this season.
• After back-to-back games with at least 15 points and 15 rebounds, Amile Jefferson is averaging a double-double for the season. He also did so in 2015-16 before sustaining an injury.
• Frank Jackson has burst onto the scene with five double-figure scoring games to open his career. He is shooting .810 (17-of-21) from the free throw line on the year.
• Matt Jones has played 115 of 120 available minutes over the last three games and leads Duke with an average of 36.2 minutes. He has started 53 straight games in which he has played.