Looking Back – Will Coach K win another title at Duke?

Back in May of 2014, several weeks after Duke’s embarrassing loss to Mercer in the “second” round of the NCAA Tournament, we asked you the fans if you thought Coach K would ever win another title at Duke?

Today it seems like a silly question to have asked but remember Duke was coming off its second early exit from the tournament in 3 years.

So what did the fans think would happen?

Looks like 73% of you were right. And the other 27%…well we’re sure they are glad they were wrong.

Share this post

submit to reddit

One Reply to “Looking Back – Will Coach K win another title at Duke?”

  1. dukereport says:

    Who voted against K? Find them and take away their Duke fan card. 😉

Comments are closed.

scroll to top