FanTake is a way for you the fan to voice your opinion. If you are interested in writing your own FanTake, just send us an email.
In honor of the announcement that David Letterman is retiring from The Late Show, I present to you the Top Ten Reason Why James Michael McAdoo is going pro.
10. Tired of spending time with illiterate teammates.
9. Knows that Michael Jordan loves to waste second round picks on fellow Tar Heels.
8. Didn’t make enough money selling those ridiculous “We were here, where was Duke?” snow game t-shirts.
7. Worst case scenario, PJ Hairston says the D-League isn’t that bad.
6. Tired of hearing about how great Wiggins and Embiid are from Roy Williams.
5. Read an article in the student newspaper about Durham crime creeping into Chapel Hill.
4. Needs the money to buy shaving supplies.
3. You get 6 fouls in the NBA instead of 5, so it’s less likely he’ll foul out with zero points.
2. Will now be able to buy a car instead of driving around in rentals.
And the number one reason why James-Michael McAdoo is going pro is …
1. Knows Parker and/or Hood is coming back, so figures he should just concede the ACC title to Duke.