Duke has been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately. Found out why in today’s Starting Five:
- Duke’s split with Derryck Thornton isn’t pretty, but don’t assume it’s petty – A lot of people think they know why Thornton is transferring, but they really don’t have a clue.
- Duke launches investigation into possible player mistreatment – Sources inform Swish Appeal an internal investigation has started to look into Coach McCallie and the Duke women’s basketball program.
- More On the Evaluation Of The Duke Women’s Program – It’s probably best to take a deep breath and see where this goes, but how Duke handles it is absolutely critical.
- What If Bobby Hurley Had Gone to Seton Hall Instead of Duke? – Hurley was close to signing with Seton Hall until he took his official visit to Duke.
- Bobby Hurley says he was apprehensive about ESPN’s magazine show E:60 doing a documentary about his life, especially with the time frame of the filming – It was filmed during the start of this past season.
For more top stories, check out the rest of today’s headlines.