The last few days have been great for looking back at Duke’s history and ahead to its future, so let’s jump right into it with today’s Starting Five:
- A Look Back At 1991 – Duke’s upset of UNLV was one of the great moments in college basketball history.
- Duke, McDonald’s All-America Team Share Long History – The Blue Devils have had a McDonald’s All-American in 30+ straight seasons.
- Josh Jackson, Frank Jackson lead West in McDonald’s All-American – The future Duke star finished tied for the most points in the game and shared MVP honors.
- Tatum’s strong second half salvages McDonald’s All-American performance – He finished with 18 points, 5 rebounds, and 3 assists.
- Georgia Tech has reportedly expressed interest in Duke assistant coach Jeff Capel to replace Brian Gregory – Capel appears unlikely to leave Duke at this point, for GT or Vanderbilt or anywhere else.
For more top stories, check out the rest of today’s headlines.